Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kindergarten??

So I have word that a school my friend works at in Bangkok is looking for a kindergarten teacher. If you know me, you know I have VERY little experience with young children. I don't know that I would be good in that position.. but I also don't know that I wouldn't be good in that position. It would all be up to whether or not it is God's idea. If it's what he wants, he'll make it happen and work through me. But the question is: Is this what God wants?

I was told about this school and the opportunity it presents to be a light to others, both students and staff. I was told it pays relatively well, AND I would have the opportunity to work at the same school as a dear friend. But I never imagined it might be a kindergarten position. Maybe something else will open up? I don't know. And it's a good thing I don't have to yet. Pray with me that I might be able to discern the path that God is laying out for me as my date of departure draws nearer. Pray that he makes it CLEAR where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing. And I trust he will.

Just a little over two weeks left!

No comments: