Translate

Friday, August 5, 2011

Snag.

UGH. So I've hit a snag in Project: Return to Thailand. A lovely couple had offered me their home rent-free for 3 months, which is an AMAZING blessing. BUT I learned today that I would not be allowed to stay with them if I am volunteering at the ministry because it's "culturally inappropriate." But the funny thing is.. the woman is Thai. I don't think she would offer if it were culturally inappropriate.

My new options are:

1) Don't stay with my friends and have to raise $500 more in a month and a half.
2) Stay with my friends but don't volunteer with the ministry, but look for jobs anyways and hang out with my old students and continue to do ministry that way. But I dont really think I can ask people to support me if I'm not connected to a ministry..
3) Just was brought up.. I can stay with my friends and look for another ministry to volunteer with??

I need guidance because this news totally throws a wrench in my plans!! :(

PRAY PRAY PRAY!!

No comments: