Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

They know I'm here.

Last night I was finally welcomed to Thailand by the residents who have no names and only stay for a short while. That's right, I received my first bug bites of this journey. Even though I put on bug spray, they decided to somehow get inside my shirt and bite me a few times under my arm! And I have a rather large one on my foot, right where my sandal strap is. It's great. Hopefully, these will go fairly quickly and not turn into the monsters I had this summer. We'll see.

In other news, my first few days of teaching have gotten better and better, as in less tiring. I was completely exhausted after the first two days, but today I have much more energy. I'm not drinking enough water, but that is at the top of my list to change. I just drank a liter, so I'm getting there! I don't have much else to say yet, but I get to see my Natalie this weekend, and I seriously cannot wait!

Pray I don't get sick and that I take better care of myself (eating, drinking water, sleeping.. those kinds of things)!

Until after the weekend.

No comments: