Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback

Today I opened up my prayer journal to see where I was when it began. February 2013, when I began talk with PPM about full time ministry. How much has happened in a little over a year! I'm so grateful for the ways God was protected me, healed me, stretched me, grown me. My second entry in the journal is some lyrics, which is the main reason I wanted to post today. They are based on Matthew 14:28-31.
Keep your eyes on me Do not look away Keep your eyes on me I'll guide you in the way When the oceans roar And waves toss all around Keep your eyes on me I'll be your solid ground
Lord, if it's You, tell me and I'll come Lord, with You, the impossible is done Don't let me be afraid Keep me from my doubt Lord, give me faith to step out
This prayer still echoes in my heart today.

No comments: