Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Prospects

So the flood waters are receding! And my area has remained dry the entire time! Thank you, God! Not only that, but it is possible that I will have a job soon. Yesterday, my friend told me about a possible part-time kindergarten position at his sister school. I would be paid 16,000 baht a month for 10 hours a week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I would finish by 1 pm every day, so technically I could continue to work at Santisuk in the evenings. The school may even be able to help me with getting a work permit and visa. That would be an incredible blessing. They would want me to stick it through to the end of the term, which is in March. Not too shabby. I think it'd be a good way to ease myself into everything. The only issue is that the job is only available if the person they offered it to turns it down. It's up in the air. Today I sent my resume to the person in charge of it and she said she would contact me soon to discuss it further. I don't know if that means the other girl turned it down, but be in prayer with me! I've been asking God to make it very clear where he wants me, and this could be a VERY specific answer to prayer!

Oh yea, and did I mention I would be starting next week? Yikes. Pray pray pray!

No comments: