Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SADNESS

I pierced my nose on Monday and I was super stoked. Yesterday I took it out to wash my face and clean the hole and then couldn't get it back in. I spent TWO HOURS trying. There goes $15. But I'm gonna go back to see if she'll do it again for less, since it's only two days later. I'm SO sad!
But in other news, this class is interesting, but confusing, and it doesn't really capture my attention. It's just there. I'm just waiting out the last two weeks.
On Friday, I led worship in class again and P. Diddy and I shared a seat on the Metro on the way home and we talked about my "career." I told him I couldn't write and he encouraged me by saying that a lot of the greats just listen to old music and slow down/speed up/alter the melody. And then I found the quote that is now on my facebook. And it talks about how you can take things from here and there and put them together. Why not?

No comments: