Translate

Friday, August 13, 2010

Up & Down

Well, just a few days after such a high experience, I return to being so lonely I want to cry. These next two weeks cannot go fast enough. I've lost all motivation to do any homework.

I just. want to go. home.

I know why Jesus sent out the 72 in pairs. We are not meant to be alone. And being alone in a strange place is miserable. I don't really know people, nor can I carry on much of any real conversation. I haven't laughed in ages. I miss the happiness that bubbles out and over with laughter. I miss sharing moments with people. I miss my best friends. Especially the ones who've become too busy to spend a few moments with me.

I spend all my time on the internet, just waiting for anyone I know to come online so I can feel close to someone for just a few moments.

Please God. Just help me finish out my time as I need to.

No comments: